Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web. Search Engine Roundtable Stories: Google: We Show Original Date Or Last Modified Date In Search Results Snippet Google’s John Mueller said in a webmaster hangout video that Google can show either the original published date or the last modified date of URL in their search results snippets. He said they are flexible about these dates and if the content substantially changed, they may use the last modified date as opposed to the first published date. Google: Zero Search Results Was A Glitch Back in March, Google tested showing zero search results with just the answer for specific queries for about ten days. Google was caught testing it again yesterday but Google said it was just a glitch and was not the zero results feature from back in March. Google Canada Caught With Paid Link For Non-Profit Contribution Google has been caught buying or paying for links before but doesn’t always take action against themselves when caught. Google’s John Mueller just talked about giving charity and getting a link and then shortly after Tad… Read full this story
- A Big Earning Option is Forum
- 5 Common Mistakes That Bury Your Website in the Search Engines
- Forum Uses and Benefits Equals Free Marketing Help
- Getting Paid to Search Online
- Imagine Using Online Forums to Do Free Advertising!
- Organizing Your Forum Board Links
- Organic Top Keyword Ranking Using Search Engine Loophole
- Forum Marketing - How to Get Mind-Blowing Results Through Forums
- Forums For Fun and Profit
- Choosing a Good Forum Moderator
Daily Search Forum Recap: September 13, 2018 have 282 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 13, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.