Associated Press Published 11:49 PM EDT Sep 30, 2018 Oakland, Calif. — Jon Gruden smiled as soon as Matt McCrane’s kick sailed through the uprights. After nine years in the broadcast booth, three straight weeks of blown second-half leads and a roller-coaster game that featured three lead changes and 38 points after the start of the fourth quarter, Gruden finally won his first game in 3,591 days. “It feels like my first win in 100 years,” he said. “It’s great to be back.” Derek Carr threw four TD passes and a game-tying 2-point conversion with 30 seconds left in regulation to set up McCrane’s 29-yard field goal in overtime that gave the Raiders a come-from-behind 45-42 win over the Cleveland Browns on Sunday. McCrane missed a 50-yard field goal on the opening possession of overtime in his NFL debut and a 47-yarder earlier in the game before getting another chance when Carr drove the Raiders (1-3) back down the field again after a defensive stop for the game winner with 1:46 left in the period. NFL WEEK 4 SCOREBOARD “As soon as I saw it, it was an exciting feeling,” McCrane said. “I’ve been working hard. It’s something that I… Read full this story
- Derek Carr's "James Harden" audible during Raiders loss goes viral
- Raiders as Kaepernick's next team? According to one betting site, it's a possibility
- Mike Mayock wants more from Raiders 2020 rookie class: 'I was disappointed in their productivity'
- NFL Super Bowl odds 2022: Proven model shows predictions, picks to win, teams to avoid
- Make-or-break players for all 32 NFL teams, plus Carl Nassib becomes first active player to come out as gay
- Raiders, Jon Gruden reportedly fined, docked draft pick for violating COVID-19 protocol involving Trent Brown
- Looking back at Tampa Bay's only previous Super Bowl win
- 2021 NFL head coach rankings: Andy Reid edges Bill Belichick as No. 1, Bruce Arians, Matt LaFleur crack top 10
- Don’t just tell us Carl Nassib helps the Raiders win
- Group calls on NFL to see if Raiders violated 'Rooney Rule' with Jon Gruden hire
Sunday's NFL: Raiders top Browns in OT, get first win for Gruden have 329 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at September 30, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.