Over the past week, Google has rolled out several new updates to Google Ads, all of which will make it easier for advertisers to use the platform. In this blog post, we’ll take you through all of these updates, and let you know how they’ll affect factors such as bidding and ad placement. Ad strength indicator Since responsive search ads were introduced, Google has been stressing the importance of running diverse ads, with at least three ads per ad group, to make sure that ads drive impressions and clicks for their entire ad group. To help with this, from early September Google Ads users will start to see ‘ad strength’ appear in the ad creation interface for responsive search ads, with the same feature to roll out for responsive display ads in the next few months. This new ad strength measure will be based on the relevance, quantity, and diversity of the text provided for responsive search ads, and will rate ads on a scale from ‘poor’ to ‘excellent’ to give advertisers an idea of how effective their text will be. The ad strength indicator will also provide suggestions on how advertisers can improve their ads, whether it’s by ‘adding… Read full this story
- Google receives $167 million slap on the wrist from French authorities over 'opaque ad rules'
- Facebook, Google and Twitter told to do more to fight fake news ahead of European elections
- Google Faces Fight In Europe On Search Delisting
- The decline of social media in the 2010s: A status report
- Hack And Inject: Inside The Shady Global Trade In Website Links
- The Amazon Echo Show just lost one of the few reasons to buy it
- Mark Zuckerberg's bad week gets worse with live-streamed mosque shooting
- A decade of hacking: The most notable cyber-security events of the 2010s
- Online Meeting Guide: Software And Strategy
- Australia: Scott Morrison apologizes for vacation at crisis time
Updates to Google Ads: responsive search ad reporting and more have 309 words, post on www.pureseo.co.nz at September 3, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.