Former Vice President Joe Biden is headlining a get-out-the-vote rally with Democratic candidates in Orlando, Florida, on Tuesday afternoon. Biden has been campaigning for Democratic candidates across the country in the run-up to the midterm election, appearing in Indiana earlier this month to campaign for Sen. Joe Donnelly, and in Nevada over the weekend to stump for Democratic Senate candidate Jacky Rosen. He is currently completing a campaign swing through Florida, appearing at another rally in at the University of South Florida in Tampa on Monday, where he rallied with Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum and Democratic incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson. At that rally, he said that this year’s election is “bigger than politics.” “Get the hell up and take back the country. It is about who we are. It is about dreaming again,” Biden said, encouraging Floridians to vote. Both Gillum and Nelson are in tight races. Biden is rallying with Nelson, Rep. Stephanie Murphy and Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer on Tuesday.
- Forget Trump and think of the GOP: Mitch McConnell pleads with his Senators not to force public vote challenging Biden's Electoral College victory because it would 'split the party' and 'fail'
- Named: the 106 House Republicans demanding Joe Biden's victory is voided and back Donald Trump at Supreme Court - including members from states whose results would be overturned
- Biden tears into Trump for refusing to accept the 'will of the people', calls his 'extreme' fraud claims an 'assault on democracy', says he won by a landslide and tells US 'it's time to turn the page'
- Trump demands Supreme Court take up Texas AG's bid to overturn election as he calls Joe Biden's victory 'a dangerous moment in our history' and spreads conspiracy theories on Twitter about 'rigged' voting machines
- President Trump Takes Florida In 2020 Election As Biden Spirals Among Hispanic Voters
- Coronavirus: Donald Trump invites 2,000 supporters to White House tonight - but second debate with Biden is cancelled
- The Devils Went Down to Georgia
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Mastercard - Congress slogs toward COVID-19 relief, omnibus deal
- Perdue seeks payoff from Trump loyalty in Georgia runoff
- No clear winner in presidential race as vote counting continues, election hangs in balance
Biden campaigns for Democratic candidates in Florida rally have 370 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.