CEOs share their experiences and views on the subject of business disruption at this British Chamber of Commerce event. Be it innovation, research, the sharing economy, startups, industry 4.0, circular economy or digital transformation, the world of business is changing. In many cases this means opportunities, provided companies are willing to embrace change. Is your business a disruptor, being disrupted or both? Can you see where disruption is coming from? Can you plan for it, get ready for it or even use it for growth and expansion or should you just wait and see what will happen? Guest speakers Véronique Hoffeld, Manager, Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg, Romain Hoffmann, Managing Director. BP Luxembourg, Patrick Kersten, Founder & CEO, Doctena Luxembourg, and Paul Peckels, CEO, Saint-Paul Luxembourg will share their thoughts on the subject. The discussion will be moderated by Andy Adams, chair of the British Chamber of Commerce business and innovation group. Participation costs €20 for members and €40 for non-members. Click here to find out more or to register.
- Nigerian-British chamber eyes bigger trade volumes through trade mission
- British chamber banks on PHL’s new ease-of-doing-business law to attract foreign investors
- British chamber to brief UK businesses on RA 11032
- Experts Forum: What’s next in affordable housing?
- Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce’s Economic Forum Address by the Honourable Roy McTaggart, JP
- View from the Chamber – week 22
- US reaches deal with China's ZTE that includes $1 billion fine, commerce secretary says
- Experts Forum: How brownfield development can transform a site
- Planning Forum recaps South Side area developments
- Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce hopes to offer members health insurance
British Chamber of Commerce CEO forum have 259 words, post on delano.lu at October 3, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.