One day you will be able to tell your grandchildren that you remember when Google’s home page was simply just a search box and nothing more. Those days are long gone with the introduction of the Google Discover feed now showing up below the Google search box on mobile.
It is not like we didn’t have warning, we knew this was coming. In short, you go to Google.com on your mobile phone either via web browser or Google App, and below the search box are sports scores, news stories and more topics that Google thinks you want to know about even without doing a search.
Here is what my Google home page looked like yesterday and I wouldn’t consider them too relevant to what I care about:
Of course, as a publisher, you will want your content to show up here.
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google Drive Web Hosting Alternatives and Other Replacements for Discontinued Google Tools
- Formula E Berlin: Abt takes dominate home win for Audi 1-2
- What’s New in FeedDemon 3.0 – Release Notes
- Pinterest for Business: Everything You Need to Know
- Best Time and Attendance Systems 2017
- NASCAR Fontana: Cup champion Truex takes dominant first win of 2018
- Rory Butcher lands full-time BTCC deal for 2018 with AMD Tuning
- Berger expects DTM/Super GT race for 2019 as Class One moves closer
- Rockingham out as BTCC announces 2019 calendar
- AJ Foyt Racing keeps Tony Kanaan and Matheus Leist for 2019 IndyCar