/EIN News/ — Vancouver, British Columbia, Oct. 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NEWMEDIAWIRE — Tilray alumni Phyllis Vena and Christopher Lesh have their sights set on replicating Tilray’s success for Future Farm Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “Future Farm”) (CSE: Future Farm) (OTCQB: FFRMF) as Future Farm moves its diverse portfolio of business units from the developmental to operational phase. With harvest under way in Maine, revenue and profit increasing in Florida, dispensaries soon to open in Puerto Rico, and a rapidly expanding portfolio throughout North America, Phyllis and Chris are overseeing logistics planning and execution for all aspects of the Company’s business. Connecting multi-phased business units requires cutting-edge solutions. Phyllis is addressing this requirement with best-in-class techniques to complement Future Farm’s research and development and cultivation capabilities. Before joining Future Farm, Phyllis worked for Privateer Holdings, which launched and operated Tilray until its 2018 IPO. Among her achievements while working at Tilray were the creation and implementation of the company’s pricing framework, strain-level sales forecasting and inventory and production plans for Tilray Canada. Phyllis also set strategic plans for Tilray Global, the company’s international export initiative, helping Tilray to become the first GMP-certified cannabis producer in North America in 2016,… Read full this story
- M&M revamps its design set up, Create a new Global Design Organisation and ropes in Pratap Bose to lead it
- He quit his IT career to start a dairy farm
- Are Vertical Turbines The Future Of Offshore Wind Power?
- ADB signs first financing to wind farms in Viet Nam
- ADB signs US$116-million green loan to develop wind farms in Vietnam
- Future of Transportation: Autonomous Cars, Self-Driving Planes, and More | Digital Trends
- Econ 4.0: Why focus on farming?
- ISABEL OAKESHOTT: I'm a free-trade Brexiteer but the idea of beef from this Australian mega farm in British shops appals me
- New York wind farm part of larger offshore energy ambitions
- China successfully launches core module for its space station, kicking off intense construction phase
Tilray Alumni Leading Future Farm Into Its Next Operational Phase have 320 words, post on world.einnews.com at October 10, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.