Before Bernie Sanders or Tammy Baldwin took the stage, a Chicago-based progressive activist known as Solo Littlejohn warmed up the crowd (Reuters/AP) Wisconsin Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders have come under fire for sharing a stage with a progressive activist who is a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. Sanders appeared alongside Baldwin and other Democrats Monday at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, urging people to vote for Democrats in the upcoming November midterm election and support Baldwin’s re-election against Republican Leah Vukmir. But before Baldwin and Sanders took the stage, a Chicago-based progressive activist and hip-hop artist known as Solo Littlejohn warmed up the crowd. Solo Littlejohn, a Chicago-based progressive activist and hip hop artist. (Facebook) He introduced himself as a “leader of Fight For 15,” a Sanders-backed group campaigning for a $15 minimum wage and trade unions, and went on to praise the progressive politicians for supporting his cause. The group also shared Littlejohn’s speech at the rally on its Twitter page. But Littlejohn’s social media reviewed by Fox News reveal that he shared a conspiracy theory that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks were staged, suggesting that the buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition. The Myspace post from 2009… Read full this story
- Elizabeth Warren Accused Bernie Sanders Of Calling Her A ‘Liar On National TV’
- Stephen Colbert Calls Out Bernie Sanders’ Sexist Supporters
- Donald Trump Blames, Threatens Bernie Sanders Over Rally Violence
- Bernie Sanders Is Still Not a Democrat. He’s Just the Party’s Maestro.
- Pramila Jayapal Endorses Bernie Sanders: ‘I Can Feel Bernie Beating Trump’
- Bernie Sanders Denies Telling Warren a Woman Couldn’t Win, and She Chooses to Move On
- Congressional Progressive Caucus Co-Chair Endorses Bernie Sanders
- Donald Trump Focuses Fire on Bernie Sanders Ahead of Iowa Caucuses
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Elizabeth Warren seeks to deescalate feud with Bernie Sanders
- Trump Privately Obsessed With Bernie Sanders’ Popularity and Socialism’s Appeal
Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin, Bernie Sanders shared stage with 9/11 conspiracy theorist have 323 words, post on www.foxnews.com at October 24, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.