Looks like someone placed a trojan horse at the Google Zurich office. Someone on Twitter shared the photo and wrote “Someone attacked the Google office in Zurich with a Trojan horse.” There was also this card which has more information about the artist over here. This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- Google OnHub review—Google’s smart home Trojan horse is a $200 leap of faith
- Trojan horse school damned in Ofsted report
- Netanyahu Ally Says Arab Knesset MPs are 'Trojan Horse Seeking Evil for Israel'
- ‘Tulsi Is Sort Of The Trojan Horse’: Sunny Hostin Is Glad Hillary Called Her A ‘Russian Asset’
- Let no one use the BBI as a Trojan horse
- Another Horse Dies At Santa Anita Park, Second This Race Season
- How to Avoid Downloading Trojans to Your Android Device
- What Is The Difference Between A Worm, A Trojan & A Virus? [MakeUseOf Explains]
- Hacking Team’s evil Android app had code to bypass Google Play screening
- Researchers discover 172 malicious apps on Google Play Store
Trojan Horse At Google Zurich Office have 197 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at November 26, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.