Looks like someone placed a trojan horse at the Google Zurich office. Someone on Twitter shared the photo and wrote “Someone attacked the Google office in Zurich with a Trojan horse.” There was also this card which has more information about the artist over here.
This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- A Hungarian-Italian bromance could become Europe's Trojan horse
- Is Trump Putin’s Trojan horse within Nato?
- 'Theresa May's NHS birthday present is a Trojan horse for privatisation'
- AI Is Humanity’s Trojan Horse: Alluring at First, Dangerous Down the Road
- Your Smart Light Can Tell Amazon and Google When You Go to Bed
- Google 'Walkout for Real Change' Sees Thousands Leave Work Globally to Protest Sexual Misconduct Handling
- Google Walkout: Employees Stage Protest Over Handling of Sexual Harassment
- Google honours vacuum cleaner inventor Hubert Cecil
- Employees say Google must drop China search project Dragonfly
- Google shares details on its BeyondCorp 'zero trust' security approach