Yerry Mina’s fiery four minutes The most expensive defender in Everton’s history made his Blues debut yesterday when he replaced Gylfi Sigurdsson in time added on. It was all set to be a low-key cameo for the Colombian but after a few touches of the ball and a gentle pass here and there, it got a little heated. As Mina chased a ball that was heading out of play in front of the Lower Bullens, the defender’s momentum – and a nudge from Brighton’s Glenn Murray – took him into the advertising hoardings. As the towering Blues defender dusted himself off and ran back onto the pitch he and Murray squared up to each other. Mina looks like he’s relishing the battle with the Premier League’s frontmen. Pickford injury For around 20 minutes in the first-half, Jordan Pickford was in visible discomfort. The Everton goalkeeper had a problem with his foot and hoped a change of boots would ease the pain. Initially, at least, it didn’t. Pickford’s kicking was off as he struggled with the injury. Thankfully, treatment at half-time seemed to do the trick. Rousing reception With five minutes of normal time remaining, and Everton cruising towards victory, Marco… Read full this story
- Yerry Mina out for up to another month at Everton
- Everton hope Yerry Mina will be worth the wait
- Has Yerry Mina suffered a new injury blow?
- Marco Silva clarifies Yerry Mina's metatarsal injury concerns
- What Jordan Pickford can't wait to tell Yerry Mina
- Yerry Mina update as defender does NOT break metatarsal
- Marco Silva admits Yerry Mina will cause welcome selection headache
- Man Utd target Yerry Mina is a typical Jose Mourinho defender
- Richarlison speaks on transfer moves for Bernard and Yerry Mina
- Lyon push for Yerry Mina signing
Yerry Mina squared up to this man yesterday have 303 words, post on www.liverpoolecho.co.uk at November 4, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.