This is funny. Marie Haynes made specialized socks for her SEO team with John Mueller’s face on it. Yes, John Mueller from Google has his own branded socks now.
Here are some photos of them from Marie on Twitter.
This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- Facebook Board Member Peter Thiel Calls Google 'Treasonous' and Says CIA Should Investigate
- The Hill's Morning Report — Mueller day finally arrives
- Mueller Misstep? Indicted Russian Firm Asks to Share Secret Evidence With Staff
- EXCLUSIVE: Jerome Corsi Reveals Why He Is In Mueller’s Crosshairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Roger Stone’s Attorney Recently Testified Before Mueller Grand Jury
- Trump bashes Mueller for 'ineptitude,' slams 'sick' Democrats backing impeachment
- EXCLUSIVE: Jerome Corsi Says He Has Defense Agreement With Trump, Received Limited Immunity From Mueller
- Texas Republicans blast Mueller during long-awaited Capitol Hill appearance
- Filmmaker Backed Up Roger Stone’s Claims In Mueller Grand Jury Testimony
- DOJ releases hundreds of pages of memos from Mueller probe