by Alex Chris8 Comments When optimizing your website for SEO, one of your goals is to provide Google the right signals so that it can index your website better. An optimized XML sitemap is one of those signals that can lead to faster indexing and higher rankings.What is an XML Sitemap and why do you need it?In simple terms, an XML sitemap is a file that lists all important pages of your website that search engine crawlers should know about.Even if you don’t have a sitemap, they are still able to index your website but having a sitemap makes their job easier and also it gives you the opportunity to let them know about pages and parts of your website the may not discover easily.There are different kind of sitemaps, you can submit a sitemap for your posts, images and videos.When is a sitemap really important?For websites with many pages, a sitemap helps search engines discover pages that are new or updated.For websites that don’t use good internal linking practices a sitemap is a great way to give information to crawlers about your website pages.For new websites that don’t have many incoming links, a sitemap will serve as a discovery… Read full this story
- How Can the Philadelphia 76ers Optimize All Three Big Men?
- The 76ers Must Offer Otto Porter Maximum Money
- For a recharged Rory McIlroy, a long, damp Erin Hills layout is cause for optimism
- Toshiba shipping samples of motor driver IC with high-definition micro stepping
- MLB: New Year’s Resolutions for All 30 Clubs
- Mercedes thought about retiring Rosberg due to brake trouble
- Kevin Venegas returns for Minnesota United in 0-0 draw
- Special teams and defense big part of Okla. St. opening win
- NASCAR Head 2 Head: Austin Dillon vs. Trevor Bayne
- Cleveland Indians playoff rotation: Who ya gonna call?
How to Optimize your XML Sitemap for Maximum SEO have 316 words, post on www.reliablesoft.net at December 21, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.