If you’re like me (or the 70% of people who have student loans) you can understand the burdens that they place. Having to say no to nights out, vacations, a new pair of sneakers, etc. can be draining and sometimes embarrassing. Luckily for several of us, Seer has committed to donating $36,000 in 2019 to teammates who have student loans through the Student Loan program. The History of Seer’s Student Loan Repayment Program To understand a bit more about Seer’s Student Loan Repayment Program and how it works, we sat with Wil (that’d be Wil Reynolds, Founder of Seer) to understand his perspective: what is the program, why did he start it, what are the challenges? Anyone with student loan debt knows first-hand the burden it creates, but Wil has been fortunate; he’s admittedly never had the weight of student loans hanging over him. Fast forward to the moment when a team member requested use of her Kaizen budget (what we call our annual professional development budget) to pay down her student loans. Once Wil heard that someone was hoping to drop $1,000 on their student loans instead of applying it to a conference or course to up their skills… Read full this story
- What Types of Student Loan Repayment Plans Are There?
- What Do Student Loan Repayment Calculators Tell People?
- Student Loan Repayment - An Important Requirement
- How to Choose the Best Student Loan Repayment Plans
- How to Make That Student Loan Repayment More Manageable
- Student Loan Repayment Tips
- Student Loans Repayment - Which One to Choose?
- Government Debt Consolidation Loans - Consolidate Your Federal Student Loan Debts
- Private Student Loan Or Federal Student Loan - The Choice is Yours
- College Student Loans - What They Are and How to Get Them
Student Loan Repayment: Another Benefit of Working at Seer have 288 words, post on www.seerinteractive.com at January 28, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.