It’s hard to believe that it has been ten years since Susan Boyle burst into our lives with her breathtaking Britain’s Got Talent audition. The West Lothian singer’s rendition of I dreamed A Dream rightly handed her overnight fame back in 2009 – before going on to sell 19 million records worldwide. But, up until her incredible return to the spotlight on America’s Got Talent: The Champions, SuBo has lived a fairly quite public life over the last decade, as the Mirror reports. And, on the verge of making an iconic comeback, we decided to take a look at what happened to her in those years she was out of the public eye. She was diagnosed with Asperger’s Since she was a child Susan had always been told she was “brain damaged” and was given the label ‘Simple Susan’. But after finding fame she went to see a specialist and told she has Asperger’s Syndrome, while tests confirmed that her IQ was actually above average. Of the 2013 diagnosis she told the Guardian: “I think people will treat me better because they will have a much greater understanding of who I am and why I do the things I do.”… Read full this story
- 'It's been discussed!' Grant Denyer hints Ten's axed Family Feud could return to screens... and says fans stop him '20 times a day' to beg for the show's return
- 10 Years of
- From Richard Dawson to Steve Harvey: The long history of 'Family Feud' and why viewers keep tuning in
- Hawke’s IPA beer launch marred by bitter family feud
- Lisa Armstrong 'feels betrayed' after Ant McPartlin finds love with PA Anne-Marie Corbett
- Susan Boyle is part of autism's 'invisible generation'
- The other Irwin family feud: Terri took her own SISTER to court in 2015 but her case was dismissed - amid claims Steve's relatives are now estranged
- Bob Hawke’s 90th birthday marred by bitter family feud over public auction, rape claims
- 10 Years and 250 Mentees: How The Hollywood Reporter's Mentorship Program Has Changed Young Women's Lives
- I'll never forgive Mommie: Joan Crawford's daughter gives first interview in 10 years
Susan Boyle's turbulent 10 years revealed - from finding love to family feuds have 347 words, post on www.dailyrecord.co.uk at January 9, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.