Lady Gaga was determined to be the brightest star on the red carpet as the Golden Globes glitterati gathered to kick off the Hollywood awards season on Sunday night. The Star Is Born actress, 32, pulled out all the stops by dying her hair to match her periwinkle Valentino gown for the 76th annual ceremony, which was held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles. Of course, she had plenty of competition – she was joined by a host of bold and glamorous A-list stars including Amy Adams, Halle Berry and Rachel Brosnahan. Scroll down for video Showstopper: Lady Gaga turned heads on the red carpet in her periwinkle custom Valentino Fall 2018 gown while dripping with diamonds and rocking blue tinted hair elegantly pulled back into a bun at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday in Beverly Hills at the Beverly Hilton Hotel Fantastic: The 32-year-old singer and actress, who hit the carpet in Giuseppe Zanotti heels, was joined on the carpet by the equally stunning Amy Adams (L) Halle Berry (C) and Rachel Brosnahan (R) Lady Gaga’s pale blue gown had statement off-the-shoulder heels and an impressive train; she brought her unique sense of style to the annual awards… Read full this story
- Oscars 2019 Best dressed: Brie Larson, Amy Adams, Charlize Theron
- Grammy Awards 2019: Dolly Parton, Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga shine
- Lady Gaga's wildest Grammy Awards moments
- Woman take charge as Grammys reward Lady Gaga, Kacey Musgraves, others
- Grammy Awards 2019: When is red carpet coverage? Is it streaming?
- Lady Gaga, Regina King brighten red carpet at Oscars
- Lady Gaga wins 3 Grammys, Michelle Obama makes appearance
- Brandi Carlile, Lady Gaga win multiple Grammys; Ariana Grande wins 1st
- The unspoken style rules for stars hitting the Oscars red carpet
- The Latest: Gaga, Bradley Cooper win Grammy for 'Shallow'
The brightest star! Lady Gaga shines with her fearless fashion at Golden Globes as best dressed stars including Amy Adams, Halle Berry and Rachel Brosnahan hit the red carpet have 289 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 6, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.