Thursday, January 03, 2019 by: News Editors Tags: cyber crimes, cyber war, cybersecurity, democrats, election meddling, Fact Check, left cult, robots, Russian, Russian bots, technology, vote fraud (Natural News) Cybersecurity “experts” in the United States have long alleged that “Russian bots” were used to meddle in the 2016 elections. But, as it turns out, the authors of a Senate report on “Russian election meddling” actually ran the false flag meddling operation themselves. (Article by Mac Slavo republished from SHTFplan.com) A week before Christmas, the Senate Intelligence Committee released a report accusing Russia of depressing Democrat voter turnout by targeting African-Americans on social media. Its authors, New Knowledge, quickly became a household name. Described by the New York Times as a group of “tech specialists who lean Democratic,” New Knowledge has ties to both the U.S. military and the intelligence agencies. The CEO and co-founder of New Knowledge, Jonathon Morgan, had previously worked for DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), the U.S. military’s advanced research agency known for horrific ideas on how to control humanity. Morgan’s partner, Ryan Fox, is a 15-year veteran of the NSA (National Security Agency) who also worked as a computer analyst for the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC). Their unique skill sets have managed to… Read full this story
- Democrats will draft articles of impeachment against Trump: US speaker
- Democrats will unveil two articles of impeachment against Donald Trump tomorrow that 'detail his abuse of power and obstruction of Congress' after Jerry Nadler said he's a 'risk to the country'
- Democrats zoom in on Donald Trump impeachment charges this week
- White House Tells Democrats it Will Not Participate in Trump's 'Baseless' Impeachment Hearing
- Democrats huddle to draft impeachment charges against Donald Trump
- Do Democrats have enough evidence for impeachment? Two legal experts duke it out
- Did Donald Trump obstruct justice? Democrats will keep asking until they see the Mueller Report
- Dems' Fixation on 'Russian Meddling' Almost Obsessive – Analyst on Allegedly Tapped Trump Calls
- Ted Cruz Claims Ukraine Meddled in 2016 U.S. Election, Defends Trump Despite Previous Attacks
- White House says Trump warned Russian envoy. But did he?
The ONLY Meddling ‘Russian Bots’ Were Actually Democrat-Led ‘Experts’ have 344 words, post on www.naturalnews.com at January 3, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.