Bing’s Frédéric Dubut posted on Twitter that his company, Microsoft, is looking to hire a new project manager to work on the “secrets of the Bing ranking algorithm.” Specifically they are hiring a PM to work on the 10 blue links that show up in the Bing search results. He calls them Bing’s “crown jewels.” There is no official job post out yet but he said if you are interested to send resumes his way. It seems like a cool job and if you love search and think you are qualified to work on search ranking algorithms, then hit him up. Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Microsoft working on new collaboration, project management mobile apps
- The Gluten Project Is a Search Engine For Finding GFCO-Certified Gluten-Free Products
- Combine OneNote and Outlook for a Powerful Project Management System
- Microsoft Launches Planner, a Trello-Like Project Management Tool
- Microsoft unleashes ‘Bing in the Classroom’ ad-free search
- 10 tips to boost search rankings
- Microsoft to add Bing ads to Windows 8.1 search results
- Bing amps up its music video search function
- If this is what a Metrofied Bing looks like, more, please
- Six lessons for intelligent project management
Bing Looking To Hire Project Manager To Work On Search Rankings have 198 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.