Bing’s Frédéric Dubut posted on Twitter that his company, Microsoft, is looking to hire a new project manager to work on the “secrets of the Bing ranking algorithm.” Specifically they are hiring a PM to work on the 10 blue links that show up in the Bing search results. He calls them Bing’s “crown jewels.”
There is no official job post out yet but he said if you are interested to send resumes his way.
It seems like a cool job and if you love search and think you are qualified to work on search ranking algorithms, then hit him up.
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Lindback looks forward to regular work in Coyotes’ goal
- AJ Hinch hired to manage Astros
- Former D-backs’ fan favorite Craig Counsell hired to manage Brewers
- McClendon hired to manage Triple-A Toledo
- Cubs cleared of tampering in hiring of manager Joe Maddon
- A look back at previous No. 1-ranked recruits
- Mourinho: Too many foreign managers working in England
- Photo: Giants RB Andre Williams looks jacked after offseason work
- Mailbag: Ohio State vs. Nick Saban, Mariota’s Heisman, Michigan’s search & more
- Manfred says MLB must improve minority hiring