Google may be working on bringing data from the Google Discover feed to the Google Search Console Performance reports. Last week, Olivier Perbet and JR Oakes found that Google leaked by accident that they may be showing this data soon. The screen shot below was triggered when you tried to access /search-console/performance/discover.Here is that screen shot (click to enlarge):It was posted by Olivier in Glenn Gabe’s comments as well. So it is way out there.It says “Performance on Google Discover: Explore your property’s performance on Google Discover. Monitor clicks, impressions, CTR and top pages.”No one was able to actually see any data but the tease was out there.Google renamed the Google Feed to Google Discover last October and then on Google’s home page for mobile by default put the Google Discover. Google Discover thus can generate a ton of traffic in a quick short burst of time for publishers. Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Best Buy's Google Nest Hub deal scores you two for the price of one today only
- How to stay motivated on your job search when you keep getting rejected
- Inside the groundbreaking plan to truly anonymize your 2020 Census data
- Ghaziabad most polluted city in the world: report
- Google Announces $80 VR Headset, New Smartphone, Better Wifi System, and More
- Samsung admits to an accidental customer data leak after mysterious Find My Mobile '1' notification [Updated]
- Google Cloud Next, Microsoft MVP and Adobe Summit all go virtual thanks to coronavirus
- GDP data coming today: Five things to look out for in Q3 growth numbers
- Fed's Bullard: Not much more data coming to warrant rate cut at March meeting
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Paul McCartney Coachella Set Designer Details the 'Challenges' That Come With Executing a Performance at the Outdoor Festival
Google Discover Feed Data Coming To Google Search Console Performance Report? have 306 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at February 18, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.