Google is enhancing business profiles with a new layout that features a dedicated space for recent offers.That means offers will show up more prominently when the business is searched for, letting users quickly discover what promotions are currently running.Businesses can control how offers appear on their profile with the Google My Business app.When creating a post in the Google My Business App, there’s an option to categorize it as an offer.Categorizing a post as an offer will allow businesses to customize different parameters, such as:TitleDescriptionPhotoStart and end datesCoupon codeWebsite linkOther terms and conditionsBusinesses can surface up to 10 unique offers, which will be displayed as a carouselThe Google My Business app is required to create offer posts. Offers can be viewed by searchers across mobile and desktop.
- Sponsored: Dundee Business Week is back – offering more events than ever
- Harvey Weinstein ‘recently offered Rose McGowan £750,000 to stay quiet about sex attack allegations’
- Lets talk: Ousted Catalan leader offers to meet PM
- New business created at former Polmonthill Sewage Works
- Apple, Cisco team up with insurance companies to offer cyber policy discounts
- Ipswich home improvements firm offers to repair community buildings free of charge
- Vicky's got designs on business success
- Google hires former Samsung executive to coordinate projects
- Google's app network quietly becomes huge growth engine
- Voice search is an opportunity for your business – but are you making the most of it?
Google Lets Businesses Create a Carousel of Recent Offers have 239 words, post on www.searchenginejournal.com at March 4, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.