You can now remove your XML Sitemaps from the new version of the Google Search Console. Pedro Dias first spotted this and posted about this on Twitter. You can go to your Sitemap report and click on a sitemap you want to remove, then the three dots to remove that sitemap.Here is Pedro’s screen shot of this in action:I have confirmed that I can personally remove sitemap files in the new Google Search Console from properties I manage as well. So this feature is probably live for everyone.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google rolls out Shortcuts to Drive, structural changes to follow on September 30
- First Infant with COVID-19 in U.S. Dies, Rhode Island Searches for New Yorkers in Hiding, and Trump Backtracks on N.Y. Quarantine
- The state of SEO in 2020: Key SEO experiments to rank faster
- Woman arrested and fined in South Australia for breaching coronavirus border controls
- How to survive the coronavirus lockdown with a sense of perspective - and a little gin
- Repertoire: Oeufs a la Neige, with guidance from State Bird’s Nicole Krasinski
- The knight's tale
- 2017 holiday books gift guide
- More firms produce Covid-19 mobile disinfection chambers
- Golf Anyone?
Google Search Console Now Allows Removal Of XML Sitemaps have 203 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at March 20, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.