Steven John, provided by Published 2:28 pm EDT, Thursday, March 28, 2019 Reuters You can change your Google profile picture in a few seconds, and it’s worth doing right now if you’re not happy with the current image. Your Google profile picture pops up on every email you send, when someone emails you, and during Google chat sessions, so make sure you’re satisfied with how it looks. It’s a good idea to use a professional looking profile picture if you use your email account for work. Your Google profile picture is going to be seen by a lot of people — nearly everyone with whom you email or chat. It’ll pop up in Google searches, too. Effectively anyone who wants to see your profile picture will be able to, so choose one that you’re comfortable having on very public display. There are lots of good reasons to change your Google profile image. Maybe you’ve graduated from college and want to switch from the picture of you in your school colors to a more professional look. Maybe your picture featured an ex, and it’s time to move on. Or maybe you initially went with a photo that’s a bit more risqué than… Read full this story
- Facebook unveils new, personalized newspaper-like news feed layout that has users up in arms
- How FBI brought down cyber-underworld site Silk Road
- How new Generation Z is shaping the restaurant industry
- How Lounge educates parents on how to keep their children safe while using the Internet
- Barnes & Noble launches new Nook HD
- Ultimate Michigan bucket list: 50 things you must do
- Stasi: Cases of Ezra Zask, Michael Skakel show justice sides with powerful men
- Will an 8 GB smartphone have enough storage space?
- Every step you take
How to change your Google profile picture have 303 words, post on www.nhregister.com at March 28, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.