Garrett Frechette was the key contributor, getting an RBI single in the first inning and a two-run triple during a four-run third off Hay, who struck out seven in five innings. Christian Rodriguez threw a complete game, striking out seven while allowing three hits for the Lancers (8-2, 4-0). Hays had two of the hits.
- Aaron Judge takes important step toward returning to action
- The Rocket City Trash Pandas: your new favorite minor league baseball team?
- Capistrano Valley earns spot in Division 1 baseball final by knocking off Orange Lutheran
- Orange County baseball coach of the year: Eric Borba of Orange Lutheran
- Orange County baseball player of the year: Cole Winn of Orange Lutheran
- Orange Lutheran reaches top in Division 2 by sweeping Saddleback Valley Christian
- Orange Lutheran’s Cole Winn is Gatorade state player of the year
- Orange Lutheran pitcher Cole Winn will sign with Texas Rangers next week
- Orange Lutheran wins its first SoCal Regional volleyball title
- Kyle Ford focused on Orange Lutheran as his recruiting stock soars
Orange Lutheran takes important step in Trinity League baseball have 172 words, post on www.latimes.com at March 19, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.