One of the main benefits of combining programming and SEO skills is that you can find clever solutions that would be difficult to see if you only know SEO or programming separately.For instance, tracking the indexing of your most important pages is a crucial SEO task.If they are not being indexed, you need to know the reason and take action. The best part is that we can learn all this for free directly from Google Search Console.In the screenshot above, the XML sitemaps are grouped by page type, but the four sitemaps listed here are specifically used to track the progress of some SEO A/B tests we ran for this client.In the Index Coverage reports, we can check each sitemap, learn which specific pages are not indexed, why they are not indexed, and get a sense of how to fix them (if they can be fixed).The remainder of this post will cover how to reorganize your XML sitemaps using any criteria that can help you isolate indexing problems on pages you care about.Table of ContentsRequired LibrariesIn this article, we are going to use Python 3 and the following third-party libraries:If you used Google Colab, you need to upgrade pandas. Type:!pip install… Read full this story
- News Tesla reorganizing to speed up production
- It's fun to back sport, says billionaire INEOS boss Ratcliffe
- Tesla planning 'thorough reorganization,' CEO Musk says in email
- CEO Musk tells Tesla staff he is planning 'thorough reorganization'
- Elon Musk says Tesla ‘restructuring’ so the company can become profitable
- RH raises forecast as organizational changes improve profits
- Honeywell raises 2018 profit forecast, to get spin-off dividends
- Thrift shopping can be a win-win — and a lot of fun
- General election serious business, not time for fun: Najib
- Jimmy Fallon fires back at Trump after ‘be a man’ comment by donating to an immigration non-profit in the president’s name
Reorganizing XML Sitemaps with Python for Fun & Profit have 322 words, post on www.searchenginejournal.com at March 1, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.