Google Discover, formerly the Google feed, is a great source of traffic for many web sites. But there is no real good way to see in Google Search Console or Google Analytics how people are finding your web site via Google Discover. Well, that looks like it may change soon.
Eoghan O’Sullivan posted on Twitter that spotted a note in the Google Search Console performance report that says “Discover data : started accumulating Discover performance data.” The learn more link goes to a page that 404s over here.
Here is his screen shot:
I am personally not seeing this yet – nor is any of the documentation showing this. But this would be a huge benefit to have and I am excited to see some people are now seeing this filter in the performance report within Google Search Console.
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Arrow Launcher update adds Google search support, performance upgrade
- Comments for : Arrow Launcher update adds Google search support, performance upgrade
- Google Search is now better at deciphering your questions
- Google Search App For iMessage Allows Google Searches Sans Exiting iOS App
- Google Search Autocomplete Saves 200 Years Of Typing Per Day
- Google Search and AI chief steps down: Report
- EXCLUSIVE — Research: Google Search Manipulation Can Swing Nearly 80 Percent of Undecided Voters
- PSA: Toggling WiFi, Bluetooth, And The Flashlight Works Flawlessly With Voice Commands In Google Search In Lollipop
- [Update: Android Wear Fix] Google Search 4.2 Is Rolling Out [APK Download]
- Top 3 WordPress Theme Similar to Google Search & Google News