To promote your event and encourage engagement, prioritize social media. Thomas Smale Published 7:30 am EDT, Thursday, April 11, 2019 Photo: Django | Getty Images Photo: Django | Getty Images Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Django | Getty Images How to Run an Effective Conference: The 7 Steps You Need to Follow 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Running a conference can be a massive undertaking. And, the bigger the event, the more variables there will be to address, be mindful of and plan for. But we can’t overlook the many benefits of holding an event for your target audience, whether that means giving its members a chance to experience your business in a new way, building stronger partnerships with your vendors and suppliers or generating additional revenue. Related: 4 Ways to Organize a Conference That’s More Than Just Networking Based on my experience running LTV Conf, a 300-plus person conference for SaaS business owners, investors and executives, I’ve learned that running an effective conference is an art and a science. Here are the key steps needed to ensure your event connects with your audience. 1. Work out the key details in advance. It’s important to… Read full this story
- Taking it One Step at a Time
- You Must Be Present To Win
- Who Needs School?
- Some Ways to Use Your Marketing Dollars More Effectively in Tough Times
- Parents As Child Advocates - How to Become a Strong Advocate For Your Children
- 7 Deadly Sins of the Home Based Business Owner
- X-Raying The Nitty Gritty Of Social Transformation Of The LDC's
- Indian B2B Clients - An Insight on Procurement Behavior
- Ideation Success Formula
- Business Principles in Atlantis - Bringing Them Into Your Work
How to Run an Effective Conference: The 7 Steps You Need to Follow have 282 words, post on www.ctpost.com at April 11, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.