Advertisement XML stands for eXtensible Markup Language. Its purpose is to describe and structure data on the internet, for mobile apps, and elsewhere. Are you wondering how this works and what XML is used for? Let us help you understand the details.What Are Markup Languages?Markup languages annotate text or add additional information. These annotations remain invisible to the end-user. The “machine”, such as your browser, reads these annotations before processing and presenting the text as instructed by the markup commands.According to Wikipedia:“The idea and terminology evolved from the ‘marking up’ of paper manuscripts, i.e. the revision instructions by editors, traditionally written with a blue pencil on authors’ manuscripts. In digital media, this ‘blue pencil instruction text’ was replaced by tags, which indicate what the parts of the document are, rather than details of how they might be shown on some display.”A well-known example of a markup language is HTML (HyperText Markup Language) The Essential HTML FAQ You Should Bookmark The Essential HTML FAQ You Should Bookmark HTML has been around for a while, so it’s about time you learned the basics. Here’s what is it, how it works, and how you can write some common elements in HTML today! Read… Read full this story
- [Flash File] ZTE Warp Sync N9515 Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
- What is an XLSX File (and How Do I Open One)?
- Compile and Decompile APK Files with apktool
- What Is a PPTX File (and How Do I Open One)?
- Hassle-free fragments: Using Android’s Navigation Architecture Component
- Add fingerprint authentication to your app, using BiometricPrompt
- Galaxy S10 release date, price and specs: FCC filing confirms WiFi 6, Snapdragon 855
- Android Architecture Components: Creating an app using Room, LiveData, and ViewModel
- Unexpected security feature in Microsoft Edge could allow for file theft
- Learn How to Repair Damaged CorelDRAW CDR File with Ease
What Is an XML File and How Can You Open and Use It? have 318 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at April 5, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.