Image Classification in the past Back in 2008, I was writing about how a search engine might learn from photo databases like Flickr, and how people label images there in a post I wrote called, Community Tagging and Ranking in Images of Landmarks In another post that covers the Flickr Landmark work, Faces and Landmarks: Two Steps Towards Smarter Image Searches, I mentioned part of what the Yahoo study uncovered: Using automatically generated location data, and software that can cluster together similar images to learn about images again goes beyond just looking at the words associated with pictures to learn what they are about. That is using meta data from images in an image collection, which is very different from what Google is doing in this post about identifying landmarks in the post, How Google May Interpret Queries Based on Locations and Entities (Tested), where it might identify landmarks based upon a knowledge of their actual location. More Recent Image Classification of Landmarks I mention those earlier posts because I wanted to share what I had written about landmarks, before pointing to more recent studies from Google about how they might recognize landmarks, a year apart from each other, with… Read full this story
- Google Image ‘safe’ search shows PORN STARS when you search for ‘hot’
- Here are 10 amazing facts about Google on its 20th birthday – including a SECRET game on Google Images
- Google’s 20th birthday: 20 facts you might not know about Google
- Six handy Google search tips you might not know about
- Google Search reveals updates as part of 20th anniversary celebrations
- Google has a SECRET game nobody knew about – here’s how to find it
- Google Pixel 3 headphone jack: leaks confirm Google is over it
- Google Pixel 3: Everything Google is rumoured to launch next week
- Google Home Hub rumours – £150 ‘smart screen’ for your kitchen that TALKS coming next month?
- Google conference: how to watch online and what’s predicted
Google Image Classification have 326 words, post on www.seobythesea.com at May 20, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.