Louis Gray snapped a photo of a Tesla at the GooglePlex, main Google offices. The license plate is SKYPE. Yep – the company Microsoft owns. What was it doing there? I have no idea.He posted this on Twitter and said “Meanwhile, this SKYPE license plate at one of our Google buildings has got to be some kind of elaborate troll.”This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- Google Is Reading Your License Plates
- Should You Bother Obscuring Your License Plates In Photos?
- Why Do We Always Blur License Plates On The Internet?
- Man crashed into Michigan gas station, removed license plate and fled before arrest
- Dear Tesla and Prius owners, enough with the sanctimonious license plates
- ICE to Gain Access to Nationwide License Plate Database
- Vulgar vanity license plates fuel debate, and maybe new limits down the road
- California Officials Admit to Using License Plate Readers to Monitor Welfare Recipients
- Zero-emission cars in the UK could soon have green license plates
- Do We Really Need $700 Electronic License Plates?
Spotted At GooglePlex: A SKYPE License Plate On Tesla have 197 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.