Louis Gray snapped a photo of a Tesla at the GooglePlex, main Google offices. The license plate is SKYPE. Yep – the company Microsoft owns. What was it doing there? I have no idea.He posted this on Twitter and said “Meanwhile, this SKYPE license plate at one of our Google buildings has got to be some kind of elaborate troll.”This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- SDPD Shares Its License Plate Database With Border Patrol – and Hundreds of Other Agencies
- Many Police Agencies in Vermont Stop Using License Plate Readers
- New machines to reduce license plate backlog
- SDPD May Not Be Following State Law on License Plate Readers
- Mom says specialty license plate with son's handprint are for all families fighting childhood cancer
- Some Law Enforcement Officers Are Using Plastic Covers to Obscure Their License Plates, Investigation Finds
- The ‘F1’ License Plate is for Sale at a whopping $20 Million
- Oakbrook Center security scans license plates in its parking lots, raising privacy concerns
- Motorcycle theft suspect with 'XFELON' license plate arrested after police chase
- Texas driver tries to pass off a cardboard license plate, but constable calls it out online
Spotted At GooglePlex: A SKYPE License Plate On Tesla have 217 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.