Deputy Prime Minister Vương Đình Huệ meets with Jin Hyng-chung, Hyundai Vice Chairman in charge of Hyundai Engineering & Construction (Hyundai E & C) Company. —VNA/VNS Photo SEOUL — Deputy Prime Minister Vương Đình Huệ yesterday unveiled the advantages of investing in Việt Nam during a meeting with South Korean securities investors at the headquarters of the Korea Financial Investment Association (KOFIA) in Seoul. The Republic of Korea is now the biggest investor and the third largest trade partner of Việt Nam, the Deputy PM said, adding that the two countries set the goal of raising two-way trade to US$100 billion by 2020. With high economic growth, low inflation and macro-economic stability, Việt Nam will soon announce a foreign investment attraction strategy for the next decade with attention paid to high and eco-friendly technology, the environment, healthcare and connectivity with Vietnamese firms, Huệ said. He added: “The revised Investment Law and Corporate Law will be submitted to the National Assembly later this year while the Securities Law will also be considered by the legislature during the upcoming session, with amendments to policies favourable to foreign investors.” The Deputy PM said Việt Nam will issue policies to lure more capital into… Read full this story
- Viet Nam, Cambodia leaders say ties "inseparable"
- Viet Nam monetary policy likely to come under pressure from trade war
- Viet Nam - Cambodia trade and investment promotion conference held
- Viet Nam's growth moderate this year but remains robust in Asia
- Homemade social media platform boom to inspire "Make in Viet Nam" upbeat outlook
- Vietnam facilitates Korean investments: Deputy PM
- Deputy PM asks to revamp management ways in education, technology
- Viet Nam needs renewal of property market to lure more foreign capital
- Viet Nam and Middle East, Africa have more rooms to expand co-operation
- Viet Nam sees success in removing fishing yellow card
Deputy PM updates RoK investors on Việt Nam’s policies have 303 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 21, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.