News / UK and world by Press Association June 18, 2019, 5:33 pm Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Google’s online calendar service has been hit by an outage, making it impossible for some users to access dates and appointments on their account. The tech giant began investigating the issue as a service disruption at 3.22pm, before escalating it to service outage status at 4.40pm. “Our team is continuing to investigate this issue,” the company said on its service status page. “We will provide an update by 6/18/19, 5:40 PM with more information about this problem. “Thank you for your patience. The affected users are unable to access Google Calendar.” Google Calendar’s Twitter page has received an influx of inquiries from users, who say that they are presented with a 404 error message when trying to get onto their calendar. The firm is yet to confirm the cause of the issue.
- Operate Your Small Business With Google For Free
- Google Apps Review - Gmail, Calendar, and Docs And Spreadsheets
- Google Search Interface - A New Look
- Does Google Go Too Far?
- Take a Look Into GooOS, Google Operation System
- Google Releases New Features for Documents and Educators
- Saving Sanity With a Family Calendar
- Using Google Applications To Enhance
- How To Make Your Own Google Videos
- Google Wallet Vs. Ebay's Paypal
Google Calendar suffers outage have 223 words, post on www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk at June 18, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.