Claire Carlile posted a screen shot on Twitter of Google showing a new section to display Google Posts in a Google local panel. The new section is named “related to your search” and seems to show Google Posts that are more relevant to your search query.
I personally cannot replicate this, I tried numerous browsers, so here is Claire’s screen shot:
I couldn’t have said it better myself “If businesses needed another reason to post regularly, to make sure their posts are compelling, and that they include relevant content then I guess THIS IS IT!”
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google pushes further into health care with Fitbit, raising new privacy concerns
- Google gets slapped with $5BN EU fine for Android antitrust abuse
- How to Overclock Your Intel Processor and Speed Up Your PC
- Denialism: what drives people to reject the truth
- The Trauma Floor
- Will Office Productivity Suites Suck Forever?
- Facebook goes on offense ahead of next year’s elections
- More and more countries are mounting disinformation campaigns online
- Bodies electric: Ex Machina twists the history of sexy robots
- Facebook’s new Preventive Health tool pushes people to advocate for their health