Google’s John Mueller said Google does not give priority to a portal web site over a static web site in its search rankings. John Mueller from Google said on Twitter “No, portals are not prioritized,” when asked if Google favors portals.
Here are the tweets in context:
Yea – he added that static web sites can change to and thus portals aren’t that special to Google.
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- How to Make a Web Site Part II: Styling and CSS
- How to Limit Visits to Time-Wasting Web Sites and Give Your Willpower a Break
- Health & Beauty contract manufacturer Westwood Labs (http://www.westwoodlabs.com) launches its “new look” web site
- Google’s Chrome Web Store Follows Apple-Lined Path
- Google acts against fake news on search engine
- House Antitrust Investigators Now Scrutinizing Google's Plans to Add DNS Encryption to Chrome
- New update turns Google Earth into a free storytelling platform
- Geek to Live: Have a say in what Google says about you
- Rebels of Google: ‘Constant Abuse, Sneers, Insults And Smears … Sometimes You Get Punched’
- Google Voice search adds 8 more Indian languages: 5 times Google customised for India