Google’s John Mueller was asked in a Webmaster Hangout what to do if a site is suffering a traffic loss due to Google’s June 2019 broad core algorithm update. John Mueller’s answer provided insights into understanding what is happening.Then Mueller provided hope that Google may offer further guidance on what to do.Webmaster Asks If It’s a Content Issue?The person making the question states they’re a news publisher. They ask that because they deal in content, that it may be that the core update issue for them is content related.Here is the question:“We’re a news publisher website, primarily focusing on the business finance vertical. we probably have been impacted by the June Core Update as we’ve seen a drastic traffic drop from the June 1st week.Agreed that the update specifies that there are no fixes and no major changes that need to be made to lower the impact.But for a publisher whose core area is content news, doesn’t it signal that it’s probably the content, the quality or the quantity which triggered Google’s algorithm to lower down the quality signal of the content being put up on the website which could have led to a drop of traffic? “The questioner states… Read full this story
- Google's John Mueller On The Medic Update: Improve The Whole Site
- Googles John Mueller On Fred: Not Aware Of Any Such Update?
- Google John Mueller: Keyword Stuffing Should Not Warrant Removal From Index
- Google John Mueller On Fast Track Indexing Vs. Normal Indexing
- Google John Mueller Socks
- Google's John Mueller Is In Regular Contact With Web Spam & Search Quality Teams
- Google's John Mueller Hasn't Read The Updated Quality Raters Guidelines
- Google's John Mueller To Host Small Hangout & Meetup At Google NYC
- Google's John Mueller Can Send Personalized Messages Through Google Search Console
Google's John Mueller Discusses June 2019 Update Recovery have 319 words, post on www.searchenginejournal.com at June 15, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.