Day after day, I’m hearing (and seeing) a common refrain in Seer halls, at conferences, and on Twitter: we love data! The more you have, the better. Keep the new data sources coming. I don’t completely disagree with this (it’s all about big data after all), but I think that by asking for more and more data, we’re ignoring opportunities to “recycle” data we already have to find new and different insights. Think about it–if you’re working at a full-service agency, your overall team may have access to a client’s Google Analytics and Adwords, SEMRush, STAT, HotJar, SurveyMonkey, SpyFu, Twitter Analytics, etc. While you may only look at a handful of tools, your team overall is probably inundated with data that we’re only half using. It’s not the end of the world to not leverage data as best as it could, but what if you could find potential SEO content opportunities that PPC is spending over $165k on that could be a waste. That’d be worth reading on about, right? Evaluate the Data You Already Have To get started on connecting utilizing other teams’ data, you have to pay attention to what the other teams are doing. As digital marketers, you probably… Read full this story
- Facebook is recycling heat from its data centers to warm up these homes
- Making Spark Fly: NVIDIA Accelerates World’s Most Popular Data Analytics Platform
- Azure Synapse Analytics: A progress report
- Dialed In: Why Accelerated Analytics Is Game Changing for Telecoms
- Lex Machina Develops New Torts Module for Legal Analytics
- NVIDIA Shatters Big Data Analytics Benchmark
- Enterprises are collecting more data, but do they know what to do with it?
- NVIDIA Virtual Compute Server with NGC Containers Brings GPU Virtualization to AI, Deep Learning and Data Science
- Google stymies media companies from chipping away at its data dominance
- IAS integrates with Google Ads Data Hub for viewability, brand safety
How to “Recycle” PPC & Analytics Audience Data for SEO have 329 words, post on www.seerinteractive.com at June 3, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.