Real Madrid have arrived in women’s football and hopefully they’re there to stay. Those of us who have been working in this field for some time and who can write without prejudices are happy to see an entity like Real Madrid join a small family. I listen to and read criticism of how they’ve done it, by buying Tacon CD, but what’s wrong with that? It’s a formula used in football that other great clubs have used, from Athletic Club and Levante to Valencia, Sevilla and even Lyon. Tacon CD won their place in the elite and they’ve sold their place to the highest bidder. I listen to and read criticism of the claims that Real Madrid will put women’s football into another dimension. I think that’s obvious. Real Madrid will, hopefully, have an impact on the rest of the teams in the competition. They’re a well-known club all over the world and they can carry the brand of Spanish women’s football with them and attract more eyes, sponsors and investment. I listen to and read criticism of the club founding a women’s team in 2019. Better late than never, right? How many times have they been criticised for not… Read full this story
- When Football Raises Passions - Barca Vs Real Madrid
- The Best Domestic League in European Football (Soccer)
- Atlético Madrid dump Manchester City out of Women's Champions League
- A Weekend in Madrid
- Madrid on a Shoestring
- Happy Christmas, Madrid!
- Football Shirt Websites - How to Find What You Need
- Football FC Bedding For Your Kids
- Buying a Football Jersey - Is it a Sport Memorabilia Or Investment?
- Chelsea Football Club - Money Talks in Football
Real Madrid, welcome to women's football have 283 words, post on www.marca.com at June 23, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.