Daniel Waisberg from the Google webmaster team shared a photo of a wooden Google Search Console sign. The sign is from Google I/O earlier this year and I think it made its way from California to Tel Aviv to join the Search Console team that is based in Israel.
He posted this on Twitter and wrote “We have a new Search Console wood sign at the office! Straight from the #io19 booth :-)”
This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- Trump's economic adviser: 'We're taking a look' at whether Google searches should be regulated
- What Google searches and social media trends can tell us about the midterm elections
- Trump wakes up complaining about 'illegal,' 'RIGGED' Google search results
- Google search data reveals San Antonio voting interest in Beto O'Rourke, Ted Cruz during election
- Keep the government out of Google searches (Commentary)
- 'Donde votar' spikes to top of Google searches on Election Day
- Trump blasts 'left-wing' Google search
- New Features Added to Google Search Engine
- Woman drowned infant son after doing Google searches on topic, court records say
- Google search matches military job codes to civilian postings