Local SEO expert Joy Hawkins said in an online discussion that Google told her that the reviews that have been removed from Google MyBusiness profiles were flagged as fake reviews.
“In our ongoing efforts to remove fake reviews from Maps, we’ve experienced an increase in reviews being removed from businesses. We are inspecting our tools and systems to ensure that any legitimate reviews are reinstated.”
Although Google says that they are inspecting tools and systems to ensure that any legitimate reviews are reinstated, it’s unlikely that the deleted reviews will come back because Google has deleted them intentionally.
Check your local rankings
The ranking monitor in SEOprofiler enables you to check your position in Google’s search results from any location. Check your rankings in particular cities and regions:
- Android smartphone owners should delete these 17 'dangerous' apps right away
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Review: Valiant Battle to Keep Android Relevant in The Workplace
- Cloud-based gaming company Shadow looks to take on Google Stadia and take streaming games to the masses
- Absence of core Android and popular Google apps hurting Huawei the most: Report
- Over again? Tammy Hembrow's on-off boyfriend Jahkoy Palmer DELETES his Instagram account... after she revealed why she never posts pictures of him
- How to move photos from iPhone to Google Photos
- WhatsApp registers over 5 billion installs on Google Play Store
- Huawei P40 Pro could come with Sony custom 52-megapixel sensor
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review: Slim design, modern look, long battery life; ideal for Android users
- ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ review