Google My Business posted on Twitter that businesses owners can use now the Google Maps iOS app to edit their business profiles. This is without using the Google My Business app or web site.
The announcement reads “Owners and managers of businesses can edit the information on their Business Profiles directly from the Google Maps iOS app. This makes it easier for verified owners to manage their Business Profile. Learn how you can edit your info or add photos directly from your Business Profile on Google Maps iOS.”
I personally do not see this option yet but maybe it isn’t fully rolled out yet?
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google Maps car captures the exact moment a man takes a dramatic tumble down the stairs
- How Does Google Maps Work? 5 Tips for Travelers
- I’m in a Bad Relationship with Google Maps
- Google Maps coordinates reveal exact spot where Titanic sank in 1912
- TripAdvisor unveils new native iOS app experience
- Check Out How Google Maps Dealt With The Cleveland Kidnapper’s Home…
- Google Maps Is Letting You Play Ms. Pac-Man in the Street Right Now
- How to (Virtually) Safari Through South Africa on Google Maps
- Google Maps Now Includes Antarctica
- 'Kong': Skull Island Officially Listed on Google Maps