Uncategorized Sam Silverwood Cope, 9 Jul 2019 So, in June 2019 Google announced that they wanted to diversify the search engine results. What they meant by that was to not have the same domain appearing countless times for one search. Several years ago if you searched “Cheap Flights” for example you’d get 100s of results from cheapflights.co.uk – so Google shook it up. And now they are trying again. Google said “A new change now launching in Google Search is designed to provide more site diversity in our results.” Google added, “This site diversity change means that you usually won’t see more than two listings from the same site in our top results.” Apart from the fact they claim this diversification is happening, my colleague Jon has noticed they have actually made it worse. However, didn’t the whole “Diversity” drive at Google not make the whole HQ get hit with a massive irony thunderbolt? Google’s SERPs seem to be lacking diversification when it comes to Google related products, so for them to tell us about diversity is hugely hypocritical. Google Diversity? No, growing Google Dominance Google wants us to click on its own content or affiliated sites. In an excellent study done… Read full this story
- US Patent Reveal Google's Optimization Rules
- Real Time Google Page Rank?
- 9 Tips to Drive Internet Traffic To Your Website Which You Can't Affort to Overlook
- Banned By Google And Back Again
- SEO Googling It
- How To Dance With Google
- Removing Spyware Virus and Keyloggers - A Story of New Spyware Doctor In Google Pack
- Marketing - How to Drive Traffic to Your Blog
- Simple Strategies For Surviving A Google Dance
- 3 Simple Google Techniques to Jump Start Your Webpage
Google's hypocrisy in their "Diversity" update drive have 279 words, post on www.pi-datametrics.com at July 9, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.