I am seeing some limited chatter within the SEO community about a Google algorithm update happening around July 11 and 12th. The chatter, to be honest, is not that huge but it is 100% more than normal. Plus the automated tracking tools are showing signs of an update as well.
I am definitely noticing some fluctuations out of the ordinary. After a quiet week, it appears that Google is releasing an update.
I’m noticing huge fluctuations, but I don’t know if it’s because of the work I’ve been doing to my site or what.
Just as I suspected, a new update from Google here in the USA and apparently elsewhere. Maybe it’s Google’s Prime Day update to give Amazon even more domain crowding, top spots, etc.?
An update might be rolling out in the US as well.
No changes for me. Probably I’ve been left out again
I can confirm that on my end yesterday’s uptick was the only result of a link posted to reddit. Traffic is back to the same today.
Has anyone seen an increase in there serp rank in the past couple of days? I started ranking for so many words and have seen an increase in traffic by 40% in the past 2 days.
Plus the automated tracking tools are showing signals of an update. Here are some of those charts so you can see yourself:
Are you noticing changes? Again, I am seeing a spike in chatter within the SEO community from July 11th through late Sunday night. Maybe the chatter will spike up more within the community after SEOs begin checking their analytics.
Google has not yet confirmed or announced a Google search update.
- Search Engine Marketing Survival Tip - Avoid These 5 Search Ranking Killers
- What is Google Page Rank and How Do You Increase It?
- How Do I Get to the Top of Google Search Listings?
- Google Page Rank - Essential Tool Or Techie Gimmick?
- Google Page Rank - The Mystery to Increasing it - Solved
- Google Page Rank Update September 2008
- Google Page Rank, Website Traffic, Reciprocal Links - Ugh, the Insanity of Them All!
- Google Search Results - Getting to the Top Through Keywords
- 4 Quick Tips For Google SEO Ranking
- Google Page Rank - How to Steadily Move Up to the Number 1 Spot