x Resident Evil 3 is old. So old, in fact, that it comes from an age before HD – let alone 4K and HDR – had even been considered a possibility. Indeed, nearly two decades have passed since Jill Valentine’s desperate escape from Raccoon City unfolded and as you’d suspect, it hasn’t aged well. As is (or was, until a certain remake arrived earlier this year) the case for its predecessor, fans have been nagging Capcom to recreate the third entry in its classic horror franchise for years. The developer has refused to budge since, of course, but given the resounding success enjoyed by this year’s Resident Evil 2 remake, it can only be a matter of time until its sequel receives the same treatment, right? Capcom is staying tight-lipped on the subject but early rumors all point to that being the case. Such gound-up recreations take time, however, so while Miss. Valentine and Nemesis are likely to return, a hefty dose of patience will be required. Some fans, however, have declined to sit idly by and count the days before such a project comes to fruition. Dedicated Resident Evil modding community RESHDP has recently released a new HD mod… Read full this story
- RE7: Capcom’s Kawata talks building a better Resident Evil
- USAF weapons officer looks incredibly relaxed in F15E 'Strike Eagle'
- Black Ops 4 1.16 PATCH NOTES: Call of Duty update brings Ancient Evil to PS4
- EastEnders star set for shock Holby City return as evil abuser
- Geri Horner look chic in a belted trench and faux snakeskin boots
- Michael Jackson paraded his friendships with boys and fans ignored it
- Review: Fan service aside, 'Final Fantasy X-2 HD' is great game
- Life on Grand Designs street where 10 families have built their own homes in £100k plot on ex-MoD land in UK first
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald’ 4K Ultra HD review
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Is the Rare Sequel That Benefits From Being Just Like Its Original
This Fan-Made Resident Evil 3 HD Mod Looks Incredible have 321 words, post on wegotthiscovered.com at July 15, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.