This is probably super obvious to most of you but this may be the first time I’ve heard Google comment about this. Amazon has this Alexa rank feature, they had it since like 1996, a super long time. Google’s John Mueller was asked if Google uses it for ranking sites and he obviously said no. This is at Alexa.com, not to be confused with Amazon Alexa digital assistants, but owned by the same company.Here are the tweets:Pretty clear – right? It goes on:and on…The funny thing is, when I made my April fools prank in 2003 or so for the Google PageRank Prediction tool, I used Amazon’s Alexa rank as part of the algorithm to figure out what your next PageRank score will be. I have no idea if this tool works anymore by the way – it never really did work because it was a prank. Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google stops suggesting people ‘sit on my face’
- Apple, Google, Uber, Tesla, And Others React To Trump's Refugee Ban
- Amazon Alexa credited with saving mother, child during domestic dispute
- Google watches your movements, like it or not
- How Germany Keeps Amazon at Bay and Literary Culture Alive
- Google Pixel Buds: real-time translation, not much comfort
- How the Google Pixel 2 XL compares to the Samsung Galaxy S8+ smartphone
- Google Employees Protest Secret Work on Censored Search Engine for China
- Amazon Alexa users buy more stuff, study shows
- Apple 'innovation complacency' could see it lag Google, Amazon in post-smartphone world
Google: Amazon Alexa Rank Does Not Impact Google Search have 257 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.