Did you know that Google Discover can also show product pages that may interest you? Merlinox shared on Twitter his Google Search Console performance report for the Discover feed and said these are all product pages. The Google Discover help docs do say Google can show products but I personally have never seen it myself – have you?
Here is his tweet:
Here is another person confirming this:
The help doc specifically says “Discover shows users a mix of content based on their interactions with Google products or content that they choose to follow directly. And we’re not limited to what’s published today – if we think that a user would find earlier content interesting, then Discover will show it.”
So I guess if you interact with a like of Google Product pages, maybe Google Discover will show you related products?
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google self-driving car hits bus in first crash thought to be caused by one of the futuristic motors
- Google self-driving car collided with bus, report says
- Google self-driving car suffers worst ever horror smash – and it’s down to HUMAN error
- Driver unloads truck in middle of Manhattan traffic
- Higher Google profits usher in Alphabet era
- 'Google is not like any other average company'
- SC joins sweeping antitrust probe of Google
- Google banks on AI, but so do its rivals
- Google’s elite hacking team reveals untimely bug in iPhone
- Human intervention still key in Google's self-driving cars