We know Google had a program for e-bikes back in 2015 but here are photos of electric bikes at the Dublin office. This version has the Google logo on it, unlike the 2015 version.
Daniel Waisberg from Google shared this on Twitter and wrote “These Google electric bikes in the Zurich office are really cool!”
This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- Why Electric Bikes Are Exploding in Popularity
- People Absolutely LOVE Their Electric Cars
- What Google's Self-Driving Car Team Learned From Hitting That Bus
- 2018 CSC City Slicker, or: Meet the $1995 Electric Motorcycle
- EICMA 2018: Ducati MIG-RR Electric Moped
- EICMA 2018: Honda Trail Bikes Get Fuel Injection
- Sondors Electric Car Is Everything The Elio Is Not (w/Video)
- Continental Unveils 48 Volt Electric Bicycle Motor/Transmission Unit At Eurobike Show
- Meet the World’s Quickest 1/4 Mile Electric Doorslammer