Hotel listings in Google My Business can now customize their services and amenities in a new “hotel attributes” section.
By default, Google provides a summary of a hotel’s amenities which is pulled in automatically.
Now, if any of the information is incorrect, owners of the listings can edit it accordingly.
This can also help ensure that there are no important amenities missing from the Google My Business listing.
To edit hotel attributes, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Open the location you’d like to manage.
- Click Info.
- Next to “Hotel attributes,” click Edit.
- Search for the attribute you want to add and fill in the information. Then, click Save.
The ability to edit attributes is only available on desktop.
- Google may let you send phone numbers from desktop to smartphone’s dialler for quick calling
- Newtown Million Dollar Listing: Custom Ranch With Indoor Pool
- Quit downloading too many apps: Google now lets you order food directly via Search & Maps
- Now, Google will let you move music from kitchen speakers to the living room
- Hotel Chocolat fires new salvo at Waitrose in chocolate war
- Google Isn't Listening, So Its Employees Are Suing
- Google Fired and Disciplined Employees for Speaking Out About Diversity [Updated]
- HCM City reforms customs procedures
- Business group issues wake-up call on China's corporate 'social credit' plan
- Best Western® Hotels & Resorts Takes Guest Wi-Fi to a New Level by Adding Broadband Hospitality as an Endorsed HSIA Supplier