Google told us they would give us data within Google Search Console about the swipe to visit image feature that only works with AMP pages right now. And now you can access that data in Google Search Console.First, this is what the swipe to visit feature does in image search:Now, if you want to see if it is leading to any traffic to your site, go to Google Search Console and click on your performance report.Then click on the “Search Type” filter at the top and select “Image.”Then click on the “+New” button on that same line near Search Type and select “Search Appearance.” Then you will be able to select “AMP on image result” and click apply and wait for the report to load:Here is what the report looks like for me (click to enlarge it):Of course, this is AMP only and thus causing a lot of anger in the developer and SEO communities. Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Researchers are now using AI to predict SYPHILIS outbreaks: CDC teams up with university to track STIs through Google searches and tweets
- Google gaming console controller design, features reportedly revealed in patent
- Here’s how to look at life-sized animals in AR through Google Search
- Google is rolling out AMP for Gmail to let you shop and fill out forms without leaving your inbox
- Google is changing its search algorithm to prioritize original news reporting
- North Face tried to scam Wikipedia to get its products to the top of Google search
- Google’s new addiction recovery website is more useful than a Google search
- MF Wrap: Mutual Fund-related queries increased on Google search in last 3 years
- Use Google Searches to Figure Out How Racist Your Neighborhood Is
- Google Search will offer better news coverage, and soon, support for podcast search
Google Search Console Adds AMP On Image Result Report have 308 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.