Google has confirmed on their official Twitter channel that website traffic is not a ranking factor:
Hi Suhas! No, traffic to a website isn’t a ranking factor. If you’re starting to get relevant traffic & users love your site, that’s a good start though!
— Google Webmasters (@googlewmc) August 26, 2019
There are many different ranking factors
The Top 10 Optimizer tool in SEOprofiler helps you to ensure that Google can find all important ranking signals on your web pages:
- How to Build Web Traffic Daily..
- Free Website traffic for Pink Cows and Purple pigs
- Using Back Links to get Top Search Engine Ranking
- Search Engine Optimization, SEO, SEM, Website Design in Kelowna
- How to Choose the right Website Design Company for your SEO and Website Marketing Needs
- How to Maximize Search Engine Traffic
- Is Google PageRank Still A Valid Marketing Tool?
- Effective Strategies To Increase Web Site Traffic
- How I Got 70,000 Useless Visitors To My Site In One Day! ( Analysis of Social Bookmark Traffic)
- Get Higher Page Ranking For More Targeted Web Traffic