Google Ads announced that shopping campaigns now also get an optimization score. Google said “We recently expanded the score to include Shopping campaigns – in addition to Search campaigns -to provide more, real-time recommendations for improving overall account performance.”
Here is a screen shot:
Google explained that like for Search campaigns, optimization score for Shopping campaigns ranges from 0% to 100%, with 100% meaning that your campaigns are set up to perform at their full potential. You’ll see separate scores for Search and Shopping at the campaign level, and one combined score at the account level.
You can learn more over here.
Forum discussion at Google Ads Help.
- The New Google Ad Links
- Just started a Google ad-sense campaign?
- Enhance Your Sale With Google Ad Words
- Photos of new Google Pixel laptop leak ahead of launch next week and reveal unique rubber design and high-powered screen
- Are You Wondering About The New Google SERP Layout..?
- Beat the New Google AdWord Rules with Blogs and RSS
- Free Google Ads – Who Are You Kidding?
- Plymouth's brand new 'Feel Good' shop opens today
- New Google Nest Wifi Brings Mesh Nodes That Double As Smart Speakers
- Beyonce hides under a hoodie as she slips out the back exit of Barneys New York after shopping with Blue Ivy