There’s a new feature in the user-interface of SEOprofiler.
In addition to customizing the colors for client reports, you can choose your color theme for the SEOprofiler user interface now. There are three options: the default theme, a blue theme and a light theme.
How to change the user interface color theme
You can change the color theme on the account settings page (SEOprofiler > Your account > Account settings). Alternatively, just click on the theme name in the ‘Help’ menu that you can find at the top of all SEOprofiler pages:
For example, the blue theme looks like this:
How to change the colors for client reports
Select Create client reports > Customize reports in the sidebar menu in your SEOprofiler account to customize the colors that are used for the web-based client reports the PDF reports:
You can use your company colors, your company logo, etc. to customize the reports.
Try the new themes now
Log in to your SEOprofiler account now and try the new user interface color themes. If you don’t have an SEOprofiler account yet, you can create your free account here:
- WATCH: Google Glass video shows new functions and user interface
- New Yorkers choose Uber over yellow taxis as best car service: poll
- New Rochelle: Murals have climate change theme
- New Milford High School hosts color run to benefit UNICEF
- Alice Walker stops new Hebrew version of ‘The Color Purple,’ blames Israel’s ‘persecution’
- New York, choose free speech
- Great tweeter’s ghost! New app allows users to post Twitter messages from the grave
- Sarah Palin's new TV series spotlights rugged adventure themes and natural beauty
- Yankees skipper Joe Girardi shows off his new app Portalball, a sci-fi themed baseball game
- New Hampshire toddler survives after coloring pencil impales her eye, becomes lodged in her brain (VIDEO)