We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Great choice Andrew Martonik 2 Aug 2019 Best answer: The Pixel 3 XL has excellent hardware, easy-to-use software, and one of the best cameras of any smartphone available today, but you’re probably better off buying the Pixel 3a XL or waiting for the heavily-teased Pixel 4 XL unless you catch the Pixel 3 XL on sale. Better value: Google Pixel 3a XL ($480 at Amazon) Get it on sale: Google Pixel 3 XL ($600 at Amazon) A great phone that can’t quite justify its price right now It should come as little surprise that Google makes an amazing Android smartphone. The Pixel 3 XL sticks with the same proven formula of focusing on simplicity, speed, and useful features paired up with astonishing camera quality. The software is far more appealing to use and experience than it is to read about. The Pixel is able to produce amazing photos in all types of conditions, from bright sunny days to dim indoor settings, all with a single rear camera. With a standalone image processor, the Pixel Visual Core, you can take multiple frames simultaneously with the phone and output one… Read full this story
- These are the best Google Pixel deals for May 2020
- Google Pixel Buds listed for purchase in US
- Google Pixel Buds go on sale in US at $179
- The best Google Pixel 4 XL cases and covers
- Best smartphone deals for May 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- Hey Google — how about making a phone with a MediaTek processor for a change?
- From the Editor's Desk: Dropped to $600, the Pixel 4 XL is now a compelling mid-range phone
- Best phones under $500: New iPhone SE, Galaxy A51, Pixel 3A XL and more
- Google Stadia lets you play console games without an Xbox or PS4 – and there are THREE new free games to play
- Google now rolling out May 2020 security patch to Pixel phones
Should you buy the Google Pixel 3 XL in 2020? have 308 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at August 2, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.